Ride comfortably up the mountain and back down to the valley with the Ahornbahn or the Penkenbahn!
The Ahornbahn, Austria’s largest cable car, takes you up to 2,000 meters above sea level on Leisure Mountain Ahorn in less than 7 minutes. The huge panorama windows offer fantastic views of Mayrhofen and the surrounding mountains.
With its spacious cabins, panorama windows, Wi-Fi, and state-of-the-art bottom and mountain stations, the 3S Penkenbahn provides a whole new level of comfort. The Kombibahn Penken takes you up even higher.
- The Penkenbahn runs daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and the Kombibahn Penken runs daily from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (last descent).
- A ticket for the ascent and descent with the Penkenbahn includes one ascent and descent with the Kombibahn Penken.
- The Ahornbahn runs daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., every 15 minutes.
The Hiker’s Gondola runs from June to September. The Ahornbahn takes you up to the Ahorn Plateau starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Please note that dogs must be muzzled and kept on a leash in all of our lifts and facilities.
- IMPORTANT: This ticket will open the turnstile at the entry to the gondola.
The Penkenbahn and the Kombibahn Penken will be open on the following days:
- June 5th to 7th 2020
- June 11th to 14th 2020
- June 19th to 21st 2020
- continuous from June 26th
Ahornbahn: Probably from June 27th to October 26th, 2020 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every 15 minutes.
Please note that the opening times of the Penkenbahn, Komibahn Penken and Ahornbahn are only valid in good weather in June, subject to official approval. All specified dates and operating times can change due to weather and operating conditions!